Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy days are coming.....

haiz...long time didnt written anything liao....finally the spm examination have pass 2 weeks...only 4 mroe days and i am free to sleep again hahaha.....

actually now also got sleep de but everytime sleep also will be scolded by my mother.....haiz so sui de....so cham geh me...maybe many of u cant sleep well some even dun wan watse time to do other things....

As for me, i really wasted my time this whole exam...didnt actually study...the percentage of watching tv is more than studying...OH MY GOD.....what i am going to do if the results come out bad....going to die maybe( neh,...impossible...at least i am not that stupid) ...maybe follow what my father said study form 6 gua if results not.....really hope my results will turn out go somehow ( mybe miracle will happen for me ).....really dun wan to study form 6 lah...prefer to study at college more....i hav studying in school for 12 years including 3 years of studying at kindergarden and deduct the 1 and a half years i was studying overseas....that 1 and half years should be the best schooling days for me in my life until now....no homework everyday, many activities which i like and of course can play snow when winter comes....really sad that i nid to come back.....

What will happen if i am still studying overseas now...will my english be much much better??? my english has been greatly dropped since i came back....it took me nearly half a year to a year to build my english foundation overseas....i was able to write proper english, speak proper english....

All has past....what will i be facing now....4 more days of death and i am free.....

DIE LOOOO......................................DEADDDDD.........................................

No comments: