Thursday, November 20, 2008

What am i going to do after exam....
















haiz...firstly of go play and enjoy with my whole bunch of friends.....go sing k, yam cha, go lost world and many more bah.....hahaha.....

For my personal time in the month of december....must learn how to drive and get a lisence by head of january.....probably will learn piano and guitar if i hav the time loh.....and also nid to practice back on my shuffle.....my brother hav been saying i dun noe to to shuff....so after spm hav to train back... Borrow a PHD ( Pure Hard Dance ) sweater from my bro to do it...the sweater very costly leh.....collecting money to buy a bassagent sweater.... hope i can get 1 by my own......this is what the sweater looks like haha....

My Look very ugly...Pls focus on the sweater and not me hahaha.....
The Pictures are at the top upload wrongly hahaha....

8 comments:

Jill said...

nt look good jiu dun post it la...haha~

yalo~so many things going to do...
12/13 go to KL a~wanna join?

stephy said...

haha...u oso gt ur own blog woh...difficult 2 imagine leh...anyway...juz do ur best is ok liao..remember after gt car license...come n take me go out...haha

nicky said...

jill, who going???? 12/13 of dec is it???

Winnie@mcd said...

Where r u going to take the car lisence ??
Can ask me to go LONG??
I dun want to go alone..
VEry boring and so skad ..

Jill said...

nicky:
chew,bao,pooi kwan them lo~and ask who wan go along oso can...

winnie:
we all take jo undang edi lo...
u haven take hw can go 2gether?and take car hor is single to single one...cant 2 ppl practice in 1 car at the same time...

Winnie@mcd said...

Pls la,did I luk like belum pass my undang??I pass jor geh,k??
Then take car ned to listen again mah,at least can meet lo..

nicky said...

hahaha....learning car nid to wait for the instructor to be geh....

Winnie@mcd said...

Seriously,when u all goin for car......??