Monday, December 29, 2008

The dinner with my dad's friends....

It was the 27th of december 2008.....the 1st thing in the morning which i had to do was to and have a hair cut with my bro.......it was all to be prepared and go to the dinner.....

We had our dinner at Unique Seafood inside lost world....it was behind the Rum's Jungle....it was the 1st time eating there....the seafood there was extraordinary expensive.....there are crabs, lobster, prawn, muscles, abalone, fish and many other types.....just name any and u will be able to find it there...correct me if i am wrong.....

The main dish was the Alaska Crab.....some of my dad's friends keep saying that it was spider crab which i don't know why...maybe they haven't seen 1 before.....it was so large that it was larger than my own head....the manager brought the lively crab to my table to let us have a look of eat before letting it dead.....many people came around and took pictures of it which includes my dad also....the crab was RM 238 per 1kg...the price of each crab was Rm 500 ++ which quite shocked me......here is how it looks like......



the brighter one are the ones with the flash on...the real colour of the crab is like the darker one with the flash off.....isn't it huge....it was my 1st time seeing so close.....it was still breathing and i thought that it would just jump straight ahead at me.....



That was beffore......now here it what it looks like after cooking.....haha......ain't it delicious......any of your saliva drooping down???



I always don't eat seafood except for fish for the past 16 years and more....for the 1st time on that night, i ate the Alaska Crab and 2 Lobster which i forgot about the names.......it was very sweet....i assume that the chef was very skilled......the taste was awesome....the 1st bite already showed me how skillful was the chef......everyone of them kept on praising that the crab was so freaking tasty.......

We also had 2 lobster, fish, chicken, vegetable and also a fried rice after the main dish.....i ate it until my hearts content......yummy!!! The meal cost around Rm 6,500 ++ without adding the cake and the wine....everyone said that it was cheap compare to Kl which i had no idea why....maybe each Alaska Crab at Kl cost more than RM 1,000 per 1.....I had 5 to 6 cups of red wine which i was allowed to drink it at the occasion....my bro also let me had a sip of the Whisky.....woh!!! it was so bitter.....after the drinking the last of the red wine...my head got a feeling like spinning.....i havent gone into the situation of dizzy but it seems like it.....the last dish was the 10 kg cake to celebrate the 5 man's 25th anivarsary........the cake was made by Uncle Joseph's wife......it turns out to be a 10kg brownie cake which was delicious....yummy......i just kept on eating until i got full....hahaha......




the black colour shirt was my dad....each name stands for each person...the flags was also for 1 each.....the cake is big...even after aroudn 40 to 50 people eating it, it stills remains 1 third of the whole cake.....AWESOME....i have known that only wedding cakes are that big but this was an exception.....i was wrong.....hahaha.....it ended at around 11 something if i am not mistaken.....i was still a bit dizzy after the dinner......got to train and practice to be better......so that i would not faint.....hahaha.....

No comments: