Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The party tomorrow.....

Tmr at ah yeng house will be having a party i guess....i might be able to go hahaha.....if tmr night my dad did not have to take me out to go anywhere.........then i would be able to join them......

i heard from them it is a farewell party to those going into th National Service as well.....i am hoping to play with them tmr hahaha.....havent really play with them since the last graduation day.....a whoel lot of them just came back from genting yesterday which of course exclude me which i didnt go....it was quite a regret for not going as i heard they had a wonderful time playing......

Just hoping that tomorrow night would come faster......have to stop here got thinsg to do.....bye bye...

2 comments:

Winnie@mcd said...

I'll be goin 2mor...
2cook for u all....
Hehe...
HUng Fok La u all...

nicky said...

i dun wan to eat arh.....help me arh ......Mommy i dun wan to die yet arh...