Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A quite funny day.....

Today morning woke up and wait for my parents to take us to go and get our passport.....hehehe....my leg got serious already.....and i have to walk more worst than an old man.....all the other people were watching at me....they must be thinking why such a young boy will walk like that....after the passport we have to wait for 2 hours before we can get it.....so my dad went to the HSBC bank to do somethings....after the chat with the bank manager, she we headed out to the restaurant name 'Brewster' to have our lunch....it was quite a nice place and it is my secong time there.....i ordered a black grilled chicken.....we have to wait for 30 minutes as it was freshly cook......i was shocked to see that the chicken that we order was half a chicken...i had quite some time to finish it off......



after the meal, the bank manager was the one that pay the bill which shocked me as i thought it was my dad who suppose to pay for the bill....after the meal we said thanks to her and went to get out passport.....my leg become worst......after taking the passport we went home and i was ordered by my parents to bandaged my leg to prevent me from cant walking at KL tomorrow....



i did what they told me and bandaged my leg....it was quite bad as i didnt really know how to do it....it was still very painfull and i have to rub it once more before i sleep later on hahaha......isnt it ugly hahaha.....the back part of my leg 'zhong' liao wakaka....still hurting now.....

Have to stop now to pack my things to go to Kl...bye bye....wakakakaka....

4 comments:

Jill said...

ur leg wat happen wor?
seem so serious one?
take care a~~

nicky said...

zhong liao loh...wakakaka...today going to kl also dun noe how to walk....

blur_baer gals said...

how r u a~~~
wah~~your leg so sexy a~~~
i can ti liang you a~~~
because i oso zhong guo a~~~

nicky said...

sexy ur head lah...u say so sexy then u go make ur leg zhong bah...hahahaha...