Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reupload some stuffs i miss earlier.......

I still remember the time i went to KL with my family...my dad has been staying at the same hotel more around 4 years more.....every time i go to Kl we also same at that same hotel which was very nice and beautiful....it surely gives me the comfort i want and the service was fascinating.....Oh! i got to tell you that it really is good.....my dad pay for a normal rate and we get upgraded to a suite.....wah lau...i thought.....





This is the living room...isn't large.....i was shocked to see it when i went in.....well....it was even larger than i own house.....haha......



This is the kitchen.....it definitely has fully equiment for used......it was much much better than my own house.....the kitchen in my own house was way smaller....i had no ides why....i always wanted a kitchen which was much larger and i had 1 well it was only for 3 days and 2 nights only i guess.....



This is the master bed room.....for my parents.....quite large......



Ta La!!! This is my bro and my room.....isn't it cosy......so nice and warm....hahaha.....it was very fun and relexing...wouldn't forget it as it really provides good comfort for me....to be honest, it is even larger than my house to be a 1 floor house.....not bad......hope i can go there again.....

2 comments:

Jill said...

sai ming again~~
k lo~~
nice lo~

nicky said...

where got sai ming lah....ntg to say loh....