Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Today's is christmas eve......

Christmas contains a whole lot of meaning in it which i don't really know about it.....i have hears many of my old friends saying about it when i was still small at overseas......the happiest moment was when everyone waited for the clock to strike 12.00am and it is Christmas....I remember quite well how did the people at Norway celebrate christmas.....i was invited to join my friends party and i was also invited to stay overnight with them......i was amazed at the 1st sight and we had a gala time together....we totally enjoyed the moments together immensely......hahaha...i still have memories of that time......

Today would be the 1st time that i am celebrating christmas eve with all of my friends in Malaysia.....I have celebrate christmas before with my friends in Norway but surely not in this country....I will really need to enjoy the night with my friends this year because next year christmas many of my friends will be not free and of course i will be at america....

They will be having a bbq party tonight and i guess it will be a hot night for today...hahaha....just wearing casual as usual.....hope i can have as much fun as i thought i could.....i still don't know yet cause i haven't go there.....nearly all our same formers will be attending the party tonight....i guess it is almost all my friends who are joining the show......wakakakaka....

I hereby wish all the people that i know and don't know to be happy and enjoy ur times today with your friends and families members.....

Have to stop here and prepare to have fun tonight.....Let's party.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS......................

No comments: