Friday, January 2, 2009

The coming of year 2009

2008 have already past...it is always important to look forward and not the back....it is year 2009 now...

I am already 18 years old arcording to the year....i am no longer a kid and have to take responsibility for everything i do....if i do anything wrong, i will have to take in all the consequences not like when i am still a kid....everything i do wrong my dad take all the responsibility.....it is not that cool anymore....

My bro just left for USA yesterday night....his flight was 11.45 pm.....we reached KLIA at around 9 pm if i remember correctly...many of his friends from inti, nilai came all the way from nilai to see them off.....how ironic....1 of my bro's friends weep so badly when she was hugging others before entering going down the elevator.....i will be seeing my bro not in another few months i guess in USA of course.....hope to be hearing from him.....and buy me some souvenirs when he come to visit us...

2 comments:

Winnie@mcd said...

U cried at a corner??Haha..
I'm sure u won't tell me..
BLek...

nicky said...

dun have lah...dun be stupid ok???