Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am so god damn tired

Today is the 4th day of chinese new year.....havent really been online for a long time.....i mean updating my blog.....havent really sleep well in this few days....the nite before chinese new year i didn't sleep at all....the second day i 3 something only went to bed...the 2nd day was 4 something....i think the earlist nght should be yesterday night if i am not mistaken....every morning i have to wake early and i sleep very late every night which made very freaking tired now....eventhough i am typing this blog but my eye lids are starting to close....

Many of my friends are leaving by today and tomorrow.....it really is a sad thing as we can't play together anymore...even the chatting time together will be lesser....today i didn't gamble any at all with my friends as i was not at home the whole day....hahahaha.....later at night i need to go out and eat as we are celebrating for my grandma's birthday......i wanted to waer my formal clothing tonight.....have a nap 1st and will type here again when i have the chance......

No comments: