Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The dates are confirm finally....

The day when i leaves my hometown and rey out a new country has finally come...the date has been confirmed with my dad.....i will be either leaving on the 1st or the 2nd of april...today i will be gg to Kl to get hold of my visa...thursday i will be having an interview to see if i am allow to get a visa.....hope that i will pass...it is just that i am afraid of my mother condition as her english is not as good as ours....hope she can pass in some ways....good luck.....

As to my friends, i rarely have time to come meet out with u guys and play...i am sorry....now i am still buzy preparing my stufs for tmr and for my long journey....a lot of things i nid to check on and do for entering the community college in houston, texas of USA.....i need to collect a whole lot of information before entering....researches all absolutely needed....gathering information also takes time....

i will write here again when i have the time...but mostly all of the time i am either lazy or buzy doing my things...

No comments: