Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Results....

Just came home from Kuala Lumpur yesterday...my visa was stuck and got some problems with it....i was very glad that someone from the US Embassy called me today morning right after i came home...she told me to drop off my passport following with the yellow paper....as for that my visa could be done in this few days ...yippee....yeah....

As for the spm results...i only got it today morning...the results came out on thursday....i heard a lot of my friends were happy and satisfied..of course when there is joy there is also sadness...some were not satisfied and some were dissapointed...i was not at the scene and i don't know if there were anyone that cried or tears dropped.....I was very satisfied with my results...i am very glad that miracle happen and gave me such wonderful results...it might not be good to others,..but it is indeed very good for me...it has been the best results i have got so far ever since i started studying in secondary school....my parents were quite happy and satisfied, i guess......my results were better than my brother...he only got 6 A's but i got 8 A's....his english for 1119 was A2 but mine was A1...wakakaka....finally win him in the major exam...haha....
my results were....

Malay : B4
English : A1 ...1119 A1
Moral : A1
History : A2 ( quite suprising, better than i expected )
Mathematics : A1
Additional Mathematics : A1 ( quite suprising, better than i expected )
Physics : A2
Chemistry : A1
Biology : B3 ( quite suprising, better than i expected )
BC : C6 ( quite happy about it, at least didn't fail like what i had thought )
English for Science and technology : A2

Well those are my result...quite good le i think....so i am satisfied....wakakaka....

2 comments:

建朝 said...

i am quite surprising for ur result too...
u performed a good result which is better than many of us...
go ahead and keep it on lo...
when to have ur farewell party wif us?

nicky said...

nt sure leh....