Friday, April 17, 2009

Bellaire...The China Town in Houston...

It was last week that uncle Gan took us down to the downtown of houston also known as Bellaire....There was so many chinese, vietnamese and korean restaurant all around...there was even 1 Kuala Lumpur restaurant....I was shocked to see it...well, who wouldn't...



We went to 'Fung's Kitchen' to have 'dim sum' for brunch....some of the 'dim sum' were excellent...haha....in the picture was my parents on the right while uncle Gan and aunt Jackie are on the left side....it was very nice of them to take us to have a taste of the food....we also went to the 'Welcome' shopping mall to buy a rice cooker and some other groceries...

Tonite my dad took me to the Barnes & Noble bookstore to buy a SAT book....without the book, the chances of me falling is lower....but overall still high...wakakaka.....the book was so thick....how am I going to finish it.....zzzzzzzzzz.....so dam thick....




Maybe going to nid at least 1 month to digest it.....well around there...




No comments: