Monday, April 13, 2009

DAM IT....there is 3 tests.....

Now i nid to do 3 tests in order for me to continue my studies.....there is a ACT, SAT and also a placement test 'Compass' awaiting for me...the 3 tests all includes mathematics, critical reading, writing and essays....it is so hard.....can't even understand what it is saying for the SAT syllabus....

the placement test is for me to go into the Lone Star College Montgomery while the SAT and ACT is for me to go into uni....my ever worst nightmare....

after the 3 exams, there is also a driving liscence test which i nid to take....the theory test is way harder than the stupid malaysia driving theory....there is only 20 question and I nid 75% to pass it....which means i can only wrong 5....dam it...as for the driving part...the rules in USA are so many.....there is so many rules...not like my home...no rules.....

dam it.....=(...

2 comments:

Jill said...

now only the begining~hehe
wow~car test?
so fast?got car drive la?XD
all the best ya~
good luck~

nicky said...

not yet got car to drive lah...just nid to take the test only...