Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally got the pictures...hahaha....

This is the front view of my hotel ( resident inn )....
hehe...quite nice and big.....



Well...this is the overall view....
isn't it nice with all the trees and weather.....
and the condition in it hahahaha.....
nice right???.....



This is the rented car that I talk about in it earlier...
well it is a very nice and comfortable car....
haha....
much nicer than my nissan at my home.....



My dad standing beside the car...
it was after our meal at chilli's......
I think there is also 1 chilli's in KLCC if I am not mistaken....
the food serving is also very large...
but i manage to finish my meal....
the foods in houston are all either salty or sweet.....
if anyone is not use to it...
u will definitely have a problem with the food...
for me is quite ok.....
used to it already way back at home....



This is 1 of the small malls that is around my hotel....
it is quite big but still consider small when comparing with the main shopping mall.....
'Best Buy' sells many elertricity components...
like TV's, Blackberry phone, Apple laptop, GPRS, and many more....




This is a regular car park for the malls...
isn't it nice....the trees haha......




As I have said, there are many BEAUTIFUL cars in houston, texas.....
I guess all around USA u can also see cars like this one....
it is 1 of the nicest car that I have seen so far....
it is a Porche Carrera....nice man.....
I wan to have 1 of it...T_T~~~~.....
haha...dun noe nid to wait how long for it.....=(.....
I found the car very fasinating and nice...
I WAN IT....>.<....






2 comments:

Jill said...

yer~~
so envy u a~~
seem u so enjoy it~
but u be suffer when u start school~
haha~XD

nicky said...

its ok lah...wont really suffer de lah....