Saturday, April 25, 2009

Got myself something new....

Here in houston or maybe even america, we have sales on every saturday and sunday...the price is quite high when there isn't any sales...the sales here are really meaning sales and not like at home where when they got sales, they rise the price and make it discount back to the original price or slightly lower...there is also news about a lot of sales of each shopping mall in the newspaper...yesterday, i got myself a nike basketball shoe for $38.99...it is quite cheap...the original price before sales is $55.00...haha....
It is quite nice haha...another nike shoes to my collection....wakakaka....
This afternoon my dad friend who just came back from Canada invite us for a dinner at Mambo Seafood....it was a mexican restaurant....we had the famous mexican food, Cajun Gumbo....muahahaha...it taste kinda funny for me but overall it still taste good...mr.lee even pay for the bill....it was my second time eating mexican food but the 1st time trying out that...
After all the things and time we spent, we finally got ourselves each a phone...it was so complicated to register for the phone....the original price of the phone of my sis and mine was $199.99...with the effort of my dad, we got all the 4 phones at absolutely free...not even 1 cent we nid to pay for the phone...haha....at home, how is there any chance to get such a high tech phone for free...even if i convert to RM i still dun to pay...muahahaha....it is a Motorola Krave ZN4 ( V Cast Touch Screen Phone )....it is so cool...for such a price for such a phone...where can i get it other than here.....finally got myself a phone...as well as my whole family as well....yeah~~~

No comments: