Thursday, April 9, 2009

House and school searching

Today we went with 2 different agents for housing and schools....we went to many different house to look at....we went around the whole woodland I think...nearly whole of woodland....used up the whole morning for housing and afternoon for school.....we went for the woodland high school which is for my sister.....the high school was magnificant....nothing like what I had seen before...it was so huge and the facilities was beautiful...it is a waste I can't study in that school...hahaha.....kinda stuck in the middle....the people there was just so kind showing us around the whole school....

As for me...the person in charge for transfer students went out...so we have to make another appointment to go to that school again...I was told to take a placement test of maths, writing, reading and essays....a nightmare for me...I know that the questions are very tough and it last for 4 hours....nid to study again...T_T......

No comments: