Monday, April 6, 2009

I can't finish it.....

Today lunch was so big...i cant even finish the chicken chop....
back at my hometown I could eat up to 2 or even 3....
but here cant even finish 1....it was so huge the food....
the lunch for me and my sis cost about 27$ ++.....
For dinner we had japanese food...
the food was very large also but i manage to finish it....
muahahahaha.....
the drink my dad ordered was small....
but it was the same size as the large drinks at perade cinema....
could you imagine how huge izzit if i had ordered large.....
OMG.....very terrible.....hahaha....

The time in USA is so different compare with my hometown...
the people here all sleep early wake up early....
all sleep around 10 something and wake up around 5~6am......
i cant adapt to it...sian....
it still is hard for me to wake up early...
hahaha....must learn how to in someways.....muahahaha....

2 comments:

Jill said...

u oso cant finish it?
then i can imagine how big is it d...wakaka~
slow slow lai~
u wil be xi guan de~XD

nicky said...

hope so bah...hahaha.....hope i can slowly finish it bah....