Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The journey to my dad/mum friends.....

Today afternoon we were invited over to my dad or mum friends which is at the same time my sis friends back in the days at Norway....so I know them also...hahaha....after 8~9 years we finally meet again....We had quite a hard time reaching their house as we didn't know the way....we had to use the GPRS to take us they....it was just bought today.....luckily it was very helpful and we didn't lost our way during the journey....it was quite a long drive as their house was on the west side of Woodlands....we were on the east side of Woodlands......



When i reach their house, I was like oh my gosh.....it was so big and beautiful....it also had a swimming pool in it....hahaha....I also want 1 ......( dun hav the pictures of the pool as the door was lock )....>.<....
This was the inside of it which consist of the staircase, kitchen and dinning table....it is only a part of it...




This was my sis friends personal car...nice isn't it....she was just 17 years old...haha.....the driving liscence in USA is 15 years old will be able to obtain their driving liscence....haha...so shuang de.....



After leaving her house, we went to the Market Mall and saw this Pink Limo....haha quite colourful.....I think it is for the kids from the shop....


Today we had our dinner at The Cheesecake Factory...the scene was very nice and comforting....they are selling many types of cheesecake....woh it was large....I had my tummy stuff tightly...if continue like this, I will surely be fat in not time...when we eat, there were 4 families celebrating birthdays and the people working there sang birthday songs for them which was very nice...they made the song into acapella.....nice man....thunbs up <3......


This P.F.Chang was 1 of the chinese restaurant there....I think we had our 2 dinner at there upon reaching houston....the food was very nice...but quite salty as well...haha.....the horse nice?


This the night view of the place where the shopping mall and the restaurants are located....beautiful....can u see the beatifull moon and all the lights...there are just so nice....

This is the main mall in Woodlands which is also called 'The Woodlands Mall'...this is the front view of it....



This are the 2 laptops bought from Malaysia and from USA...the smaller one is from Malaysia which cost around RM 2k+++ which has a ram of 1.75gb and dun noe how memory....it is a window xp.....The larger one is bought from USA.....my dad friend help us to buy...it cost around 700$ ++....it is 4gb ram and 300 gb memory in it without any additional hard disk....it is window vista which I cant really get use to it as I had use window xp for so long....nid to adapt to it somehow......it is really fast and fascinating....combine with the ultimate internet speed which is wireless from the hotel which is 11mb/s whereas my home only gives out 1 mb/s which is way slower.......which is I guess very fast....good for normal usage, playing games and online...hahaha....


Well the black one is the smaller one...haha...and the larger one is of course now my personal lappy...muahahahaha....nice...easy for assignment and other things....

No comments: