Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our new house...woots!!!

Today my dad call the real estate agent....yeah...we finally got our self a house at 'Long Spring'....
it has 4 bedrooms, 3 and a half bath, a huge mirror for doing exercise or dancing and a wonderfull kitchen...wakakaka....it doesn't have a swimming pool though....nvm...it does not matters much to me...we will be moving in at either 1st or 2nd of may....haha....

A case has finish and now I am troubled with more things...my school....WTH did the education in Malaysia offers 11 years while in USA, offers 12 years....what am I going to do with the 1 year short....dam it...now I cant go to any high school or University....if I am going into a high school, i cannot manage to get 24 credit hours by the time I graduate....and I am 1 year short for me to go into a Uni....what a mess.....Now the choice is either to go to Lone Star College to earn myself some credit hrs or to study at University of Houston ( my dad just said it today )....which I nid to check on it more....about the admission and so on...besides troubling for where to study...I still nid to study for a entry placement test and of course the hardest 2 tests which are the SAT and ACT tests......My brain is going to burst any time....what to do now....dam it....>.<....=(...

No comments: