Sunday, April 5, 2009

The super big difference between my hometown and houston, texas.....

I just found out recently that there is a lot of difference between my hometown and where I am now....my sickness now left with sore throat and flu....yippee.....dun hav headache and other stupid stuffs anymore...wakaka.....my father just rented a car today....it was very nice and comfortable...the picture I will put it later on bah.....now haven got a picture of the car.....hehe.....

The food serving in USA is already normally larger than my hometown......but in Texas is even larger than American size.....i ordered a regular ( medium size ) bread and it stuffs me up very much....the proportion was so large that it felt very scary....my sister ordered a small serving and nearly cant finish it.....OMG.....1 more thing is that the drinks...we didnt say nid what size and she gave us 4 big cups to get ourselves the drinks....I think many know about the size of a large big gulp from 7-11...wel the drinks here are much larger....even my dad and I are unable to finish it.....next time whenever we go out and eat....we must be specific on the food serving size....

The weather here for spring is very nice....windy and warm....sometimes a bit cold....during spring the weather range is from 10~20 degrees celcius.....so it is very comforting to walk around....^-^......not like my hometown eveyrday sunny and hot other wise rainy all day long....so boring....

They isn't much people who are walking in Houston especially in Texas....u might be in the hospital next moment.,...according to my memory....the avg speed of each car is around 60~80 kilometres per hour.....if I am not mistaken...but the avg speed in Texas way faster.....80 miles per hour....is MILES and not KILOMETRE.....OMG...can u even imagine that how fast is the speed...u can get knockdown any minute if u try walking around....the roads in houston are amazingly beautifulllllllllllllll.....many straight and long roads....that is 1 of the main reason why the speed is so fast....the trees and flowers nearby makes the whole place more beautifull....the place that I am staying is Woodland......my dad always call it as ' Land of Wood'...u can roughly imagine how it is.....u go anyway will be surely see many trees and flowers....which makes it very nice.....not like my hometown go anywhere the place also 'botak'....hahaha......the pictures I will need a longer time to upload....haha.....not now of course....

There is 1 more thing that fascinates me a lot...the car here are all quite new and nice.....i mean good looking....not like my hometown...all "Protons and Kancils'......only a little bit of sportscar and nice car....even new cars are also limited....as for here....going anywhere can also see new cars and sport cars....randomly can see them...there is no nid for me to purposely go search for it...hahaha.....nice indeed....I was still thinking if I can drive 1 of those then it would be perfect....the draving liscence in USA is way harder than to get than my hometown....the qualification is more tough and more things are required...sad.....

Have to stop here....when i got chance i will keep updating my blog....haha....

No comments: