Monday, May 18, 2009

The Days Are Hot...

Summer is just around the corner...which also means Spring is going to end soon...I don't really like Summer....It makes my body feels like burning...Eventhough now is sitll Spring, the temperature are getting higher and higher...Whenever I go to the Coup-d-Sack opposite my house to get my mails everyday (except for Sunday)...My skin hurts a lot under the sun...It is getting hotter and brighter as the day pass by....

For now, I still don't have any thing to do yet except for reading some books and downloading videos to watch the most...Nothing else to do....Just got my insurrance card the other day...Here without the insurrance card, u are nobody....U can't really go and see a doctor without it....

Last Saturday, the rented car was returned...We only have 2 cars with us now...After I get my driving liscence, I guess I will be driving a junk car instead...Well it is still better than nothing for sure....

Another 13 more days until my summer class starts....I only have 2 classes...They are ESOL Oral Communication and Writing Advanced....the 2 classes starts frm 9.30~11.30 a.m and 12.40 a.m~2.40 p.m...I have a 40 minutes short break...both the classes last for 10 weeks...Oh dam =(...Can't play during summer...My bad!!!....After the 2 classes, Fall will be coming soon...That will be when my credit hours starts to run...No more play time after that....Sadly....

No comments: