Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Finale of American Idol....

Just saw the show today....It aired perfectly starting from 7.00 p.m until 9.07 p.m.....It was splendid and a fun show to watch...Many singers, bands and classical singers were invited to the show...I think they were invited according to the idol of the top 13...The memories of show is still inside me now....The winner for the 2009 American Idol was Kris Allen...More than 100 million voted for the show...Before the results was announced, I thought that Adam Lambert would win instead....It turn out to be the other way round...Suprise..suprise....My family members too thought that Adam would win....I guess he won the hearts of the younger generations of the girls...He is a great singer...to be in the top 2...haha....I am sure that America have 100% confidence in their votes....A new talented with good looking singer is borned....

2 comments:

alice said...

i think kris allen is gorgeous...
muahahaha...
but adam lambert is undoubtedly a good singer...

nicky said...

adam looks like a vampire...haha...kris looks more handsome...