Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm so freaking tired....

Now is around 9.23pm....just back from buying stuffs from 'ROSS', 'Target' and also 'Walmart'...We bought so many things...from foods to housewares....Today morning, we move into our house
This is the washing and drying machine room....
Our 2 new bought car...both of them are toyota...1 is a 'Toyota Sienna CE' and the other 1 is a 'Toyota Corolla LE'....they just nicely fitted in the garage without any space left....sad...
This is the master bedroom which is located downstairs....quite big....
Their attached bathroom is so big....the basin is divided into 2 parts...a larger and a shorter part...The closet inside the bathroom is huge...I think it is called a walk in closet.....
Well, this is the dinning room...the large mirror is for me to do funny things and dance haha....just before the sea shipment arrive....If the shipment comes, I won't really have much space to move around there....
This is the study room or office room....I study and use my computer here for the time being...as I didn't have a table in my room yet....
This our lovely kitchen with a new oven, microwave and frigde...haha they are all stainlesss steel and also brand new....nice....there is a spot at the frigde where I press it and ice cube will come down....efficient...
This is the formal living room....quite large....it is still empty now...keke....
That's the staircase.....
Our house comes with a quite large yawn with I really like it a lot...It would be fun when we are going to have barbeque....
This is my sister room which is up stairs...on the top floor we have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms....the rooms are still empty now...there is also an attached bathroom to her room...which is very good...
The pic on the left is my room while the pic on the right is my bro's room or the guest room....the rooms are not the same..the colour of the fan are not the same...mine comes with a brown colour while the other one is white....each room have their own closet...and are quite huge....
This is the bathroom located outside of the 2 rooms...it is for the 2 rooms to share...as u can see, there are 2 basin which is made for 2 person used I think....
These are the pictures of the house before the sea shipment comes...it is just a roughly landscape photos....after the house is fully settled and decorated...I will take another set of pictures...I really like the house...haha....

3 comments:

Jill said...

wow~
wat a beautiful house~
so envy u a~~~
muz be ur guest if go US~wakaka~

nicky said...

come loh haha...nice but empty de...nid to wait for shipment to come...

Winnie@mcd said...

If I can come...U think US so near lik takin bicycle can reach meh??