Monday, May 4, 2009

The Outline of My House....

This is what my house look like from the outside.....the flowers are all so beautiful....really like it a lot....
Ain't it nice...haha...and beautiful....

Today, my mum took me to the Lone Star College to register for the ESOL Writing and Oral Coomunication Advanced Classes during summer....the fees for the total of both is $300.00.....quite cheap I think....it was quite tiring to wake up so early in the morning....now I still have to get my driving liscence and SAT done....then tada~~~finish....jking...just the beginning....

Oh god...my hair just keep growing day by day...it has already reach my nose...I didn't notice it but it has been growing a lot....haiz....nid to get a hair cut done soon...

2 comments:

Jill said...

upload the photo after a hair cut a~
we dunno wat u look like jo~XD

nicky said...

i haven go and cut my hair lah...later...see when free loh...haha my hair so long d now...