Friday, May 29, 2009

Relax Days Are Over....

My dad just receive a call 2 days ago...1 of my class got cancel due to not enough students...Many students want to relax and play during summer so not much student really want to study during that time....I still got 1 class left...ESOL writing advanced....The results from Span Tran has returned....It shows that my qualification in Malaysia High School is equivalent to the US High School...Which also shows that I had already graduate frm high school....I can actually start going to University straight away...There are still many problems and it would be better if I finish my continuing education and 1 year of college credits at Lone Star Community College...That way I will save some time and a lot of money before starting University...My summer class is going to start next Monday...The english advisor 'Tyler' told me that I have to get a perfect grade for both ESOL classes...which means scoring an 'A' in all tests...The score range is frm 91~100%...I must score between those marks and no more lesser....I think it would be very hard....Sad for me....Going to try my best...

2 comments:

Jill said...

start skol le wor...
do ur best lar~
no more holiday...
wakaka~

nicky said...

yea loh

hahaha..nid to study hard d