Sunday, May 24, 2009

Short Hair Style....

Today or it might had been yesterday.....My dad and I went for a hair cut....It really is different from back at home...Back at home, I usually just say how short I want and what type of hairstyles....Here I go just by numbers....I got a '4'...and it ended up quite short...It should be short enough for the upcoming summer sun...
This is my hair before the haircut....The length are longer as the picture goes....It doesn't really show the exact length of my hair as my self-photo skills are very bad....
This is the hairstyle after cutting at the 'Great Clips'....It ended up kinda short....It will still grow....haha....My pimples had gotten much and much more worst than before...If you notice the pictures, my face is kinda red....INFLAMATION....Hehe~~~Something Like that....My looks are still the same...Ugly as ever....Maybe I look more good-looking in reality...Who knows???
In a few more days, summer class gonna start....Have to start sleeping early and wake up early while the others are sleeping or playing....Sad for me....

4 comments:

ShiYeBao said...

hhaahha,,,,
like blockhead de..hahaha
jus jk la...
too cute de..hahahaha

nicky said...

lol...just want to cute it short mah....anything de lah...

im@johnny said...

so ugly

nicky said...

yea right...cant be any worst than yours...