Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Something Different....

After dinner, my family and I watch the finale for American Idol....It was between Adam Lambert and Kris Allen...Both of them were awesome singers....The results will be out by tomorrow night....Can't wait to see it......

My dad pass me a packet of popcorn....It wasn't sweet like what we had at home...It taste salty...not even a slight bit of common...My sis said that the longer you ate it the more addicted you get yourself into....I stop eating after a few bites.....eewwwwwwww~~~Something was coming out from my mind...How about pouring honey into the popcorn...Maybe it will taste better....hahahaha~~~~

6 comments:

Jill said...

sour taste de popcorn a?
yer~~
so weird~

nicky said...

not sour lah...salty de....type wrong only..haha...

Anonymous said...

put caramel.
or jst buy caramel coating popcorn
.....

nicky said...

do i know u???
i bought once before caramel popcorn...it was so sweet...haha...maybe i finish the whole pack too fast it tasted too sweet for me...

Jill said...

ceh~
I thought is sour only weird ma~
salty is ok lar~
even here de oso got bit salty~
but I like the sweet sweet one~XD

nicky said...

ooo ic...i dun noe home there also got salty ones....