Monday, June 1, 2009

1st Day of School...

Just went to school today..Met with the advisor and took another class too...This class I wouldn't need it..The Oral Communication Advanced class got cancel and I had to take it during fall...I am taking the Higher Intermediate starting tomorrow since I have nothing to do...The fees are quite cheap but the books are expensive...Bought 2 books today for the Writing Advanced..Both of the books are used and they cost more than 80$....If they are new, I am sure it will cost around 100 bucks or more...Bought a Starbucks coffee for 4 bucks for the 1st day of school...haha...quite expensive....Tomorrow will need to wake up early...the class starts at 9.30am....sad for me...

6 comments:

BB milk said...

yo~
study hard ya friends~
we all oso struggling here~
haha~

nicky said...

why struggling??? haha

Jill said...

coz very suffer ma~
study very very hard!!!
wakaka~

nicky said...

ooo...haha...now all people start school d??? the utar them leh???

Jill said...

yea~all start skol edi~
we wil have at BBQ party at kampar tis friday~muahahaha

nicky said...

good for all of u..haha...