Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Presentation Finished...

Just finish my first presentation today. It was quite a short one. Some of my friends did Columbia coffee, sushi and many others...Yesterday, I got to try out some Columbia coffee and sushi...my friend sells sushi inside H.E.B...the whole meal was more than $100 and it was really expensive..I was so lucky to eat it for free and I took some home....He said that our class will get free sushi meals whenever we go and find him at H.E.B....It was very delicious....

Today one of my friends brought us some Mexican food and it was delicious...I was having so much fun enjoying the food and what they are saying for this 2 days...Love it so much...

10 comments:

Jill said...

wat kind of presentation u done?
all bout food de?
so nice~seem u got knew a lot of friends there~so good lar~
they call u 'lou yeong' izit?wakaka~

Winnie@mcd said...

yer~~so many diff kinds of food u can eat...
Exprexx post bac here one cn anot??
LOL~~

nicky said...

why lou yeong??? i am the youngest in my class lah...i think the 2nd youngest is around 19..and the oldest is around 40~50++...

what u mean, mcd???

Jill said...

'lou yeong' not mean tat u are old ok~jus a friendly called~hahaha~
40++???reli old edi...
btw is not too late to learn if they wan~hehe~

tat winnie wan u express the food bek malaysia wor~so silly~but if can bring me one oso~wakaka~XD

Winnie@mcd said...

DUn eat ah gak ye milk,say me silly...
U said mexican food and the wat sushi??WAtevr food lor,as lng as delicious to eat~~LOL

nicky said...

oh i get it now...how am i going to send it back to you...

im@johnny said...

eat somemore larh u
not fat enuff?

nicky said...

who cares...my class nearly every week got free food to eat...

Winnie@mcd said...

haha~~fat hao fat hao~~eat so much...share wif me lar~~

nicky said...

how to share with you??? u come over here lah...hahah...