Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Student ID...

A new world out there....Learn an aweful lot of things today at school. In my class, I have people from all over the world. Each of us come from a different country yet are able to communicate. Learning and Knowing English makes it all the difference. Made quite a lot of friends today in the Oral Communication class. I nearly know of them in a day. I went to building A after listening what my teacher said and got myself an ID card. It is completely free of charge. With the card, I am allow to go to the library, gym room and many excesses to other things as well. This is what my student card looks like. The picture is kinda of funny as it was taken freshly. They just don't seem to put my middle name on it which makes my name become from Cheong Hao, Yeong to Cheong, Yeong. Isn't it hilarious? Hahaha~~~

12 comments:

Jill said...

cheong yeong?your new name ar?
wakaka~and the picture so like "so zai" de~hehe~

nicky said...

haha...they take the picture for me wan...they dun say middle name here..so my hao is missing...

alice said...

yeong cheong???
sounds like “洋枪”...
lol~

nicky said...

lol...is cheong yeong by the way..not the other way round.

Winnie@mcd said...

I think of a type of food wen say that "yeong cheong"...LOL

nicky said...

is there a type of food like that???

Winnie@mcd said...

Sorry,is 'fun cheong'...
But the food comes to me on the spot is chee cheong fun~~

nicky said...

oh ic..haha...nice one..

Winnie@mcd said...

I dun think US gt cehe cheong fun..
Except china town...

nicky said...

my parents know how to make..haha...my parents know how to make egg tart, kaya puff, curry puff, chee cheong fun and many others...so we get to eat it here also...

BB milk said...

why they can imagine so much of things la~lol~
haha~
and chee winnie ar~
always think bout food~
hahaha~

nicky said...

how do i know how they imagine haha...yea lah she still likes food more than the gentlemen in her class...