Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Test and Test and Test~~~

Every week, I have quite a lot of test going on..There will be 1 more test this week...I don't really like this kind of test...haha...Starting from next week, I will be more busy because I need to take the driving lessons...2 and a half hours per day....5 days per week..I have to take the lessons for 2 weeks I think or maybe 3...My tuition need to be stop for at the same time as well..I will be super busy and tired now...so sad...Tomorrow I will get my assignment and need to finish it as well...I can't really handle too many things at a same time...Haha...

3 comments:

san said...

so sad...
i also got text next monday

nicky said...

haha...hope i will get quite good results bah../.

nicky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.