Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wedding Ceremony!!!

Yesterday, one of my classmate gave each of us a wedding invitation...She will be having a ceremony at a church down Conroll...She has already been married...I think it is because she cannot have it at her own country, so she will have one here instead....It is my first time going to such a thing at at church...I think I will be wearing formally to there...I don not have a driving liscence and my dad is not free to take me there...Fortunately, one of my classmate which is also my friend, John is willing to drive me there...From Woodlands to Conroll takes around 45 minutes to 1 hour...It is quite a long drive...I am very glad to have him to pick me up...He really is a nice guy...The ceremony starts at 7pm...I think most of my classmate will be going..It should be very fun and I am sure it will be an eye-opener for me...Cannot wait till next Sunday...

2 comments:

BB milk said...

Wow~wedding ceremony in the church~so romatic ya~haha~
when is ur turn?XD
just kidding la~
have a great time~

nicky said...

lol...i am still young lah...long way to go...