Saturday, July 18, 2009

Houston Outlet Mall...

Today we went to the Houston Outlet Mall after my last driving class...It was quite a long drive and the place was quite hard to be found...Since we can;t input the address for the mall, we had to find our way there by outselves...It was quite hard but we manage to find it...It was quite big....Bigger than normal malls and stores...It has nearly all the best brands there for example Coach, Nike, Addidas, Converse, Cole Hand, DKNY, Banana Republic, Tommy Hilfiger, Columbia, and many others...I bought 2 shorts from Rue 21, 1 Nike shirt, 1 Nike shoes, and of course 1 Converse shoes....It was quite enough for me...I wanted to buy some more Nike t-shirts but the size didnt really fit properly...My family bought quite a lot of things and we spent and lot of time there...There is still another Katy Outlet Mall and the St.Marcus Mall we havent been to...We want to go there sometime as it is much larger compare than the one we went today...Hahaha....

3 comments:

san said...

told u keep fit de la...
can't buy shirt lo...
hahaha...

nicky said...

haha...too lazy mah....
u know how lazy I am de lah...haha

john said...

Nice blog. After reading the blog I am just feeling like I should go for shopping at premium outlet.

John from Store Hours