Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Last Sunday~~~

We went to the downtown of Houston. My dad took us to have some 'dim sum' as my brother came to visit us. It was quite delicious and it was better than nothing. Eating hamburgers and fajita every week really does make me sick. My main cafeteria at school was closed down until the 14th of August. After that we went to 2 different shopping mall in the chinatown. We was shocked to know that the second mall was playing one of jay chou's songs. We also saw drinks that had the face of Jay Chou on it. My sis took some pictures of it. I will upload it later. It was really amazing to finds such a thing in USA.

Got to sleep. Type later.

2 comments:

san said...

u like to eat 'dim sum' de meh?
y i dun know de?
i though u like to eat Mc D de?

nicky said...

no lah...haha....
eat too many mcd already mah...hahaha...