Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Presentation and Assignment...

There is a lot of things going on this week. I am felling very tired. The time now is already 1.10am in the morning. I had already past my sleeping time. Sleeping at such a late hour will tired out my body easily. I want to sleep but do not have the time to do so. This week I have 1 presentation, 1 assignment, 1 dictation, 1 grammar test ( last for 2 hours ), 2 vocabulary test, and lastly a final test for my drivng lessons. To be honest it is not very very hard, except for the driving test. I can still handle it. The problem is the amount of work that I need to do. I have to attend school 4 days a week. How am I suppose to finish it all in time. I still have to attend 2 hours language lab per week. All of these things really take up a lot of my time. I do not even have much time to sleep or take a nap. Preparing the presentation is a problem for me as I had to prepare a presentation with the powerpoint. It is not very hard but it really does take a long time to complete it. It will take a few days including researching for materials and creating a nice work. I had only done 5 pages of it. Still a long way to go. After this week, I will be able to relax for a while. I will not be able to relax myself until Sunday. Haha~~~ We will be going to the outlet mall for shopping this Sunday. I hope I can get myself some nice clothing and shoes. I just hopes that it all ends well after this week. Can't wait until my Summer classes finishes. We will be going to either San Antonio or Louisiana.


Yippee~~~

2 comments:

Jill said...

everyone is dealing with their assignment and test....zzzz...
i knw is sienzz~
I'm suffer from it too~
No one wil get enugh sleep nowaways~
haiz~
jus keep on working hard la~^^

nicky said...

haha...its ok de lah...slowly do loh...i just hate doing presentation...