Monday, August 24, 2009

Back from school....

Just came back from school not long ago. I found it a lot more crowded compare to the time in summer sem. I had to queue for everything : buying books, signing up things, getting foods in the cafeteria and others. It looks exactly like a supermarket today in class. Damn it.... Just found out that this semester will be way harder than the previous. So much interviews and logs to do. Gonna be so freaking tired and busy this whole semester. Hope I can make it through somehow.

6 comments:

Jill said...

I've finish reading ur article lo~
nice one~
wrote it so well...

Have a good day for ur new semester...
and I will enjoy this last week holiday wif them...kaka~xp

Cheong Hao said...

lol...good meh the article???
very messy leh...
so many things going on today in school...rush here rush there to get things done...

my school now is so crowded compare to the summer sem...

Winnie@mcd said...

I can imagine u r in the skol just like happy porter...Buying this and that in crowd...and u r jus new there..

Cheong Hao said...

lol...btw what is happy porter???
haha...just too crowded bah and too much people in the line...

Jill said...

really ok de la~
u have put effort on it la I can see...

same quetion to winnie...
happy porter???
harry porter izit?
hahaha

Cheong Hao said...

lol...spelling so different...even yeng speel wrong leh...shouldn't it be harry potter???