Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friends & Blogs...

I just found out another blogging site. It might be old to a lot of you guys, but I just found out recently about it. How slow am I? It is the xanga blog. I found it quite fascinating. The layout are quite different compare to this blogger site. The effects and word fonts are also different. I just created an account and decided to try it out. Here is the link to my other blog After creating my homepage, I found out that none of the people that I know uses that. My whole page is just me alone with only one subscription to clapbangkiss, because I read her blog as well. She is really good.

I also found out that not much of my friends like to blog or online. How sad is that...I am actually quite envy of my bro and my sis as their blog link, or list is always full with their friends or people they know. My bro always said that the reason why I have so little friends is because I look horrible and I and as fat as a pig. I guess that could be one of the reasons. One more of the reasons I think is because both of my siblings studied in Ipoh. The rate of people blogging in Ipoh is definitely bigger than Menglembu. I am not very sure about the actual fact, but from my perspective of view, that is the truth no matter how much you argue about it. I really wish more of my friends could blog or use other online facilities to communicate. Maybe it is also because of the amount of friends that I know. As many of friends who know me, I am an inter rather than an outer. I am very quite with people that I don't know. I also have the difficulty knowing more friends. Haiz...Sad again...

For those of my friends who are currently studying at colleges or uni, they should start to know about the world outside and how is it like to be outside their hometown. People with much more different personalities will start to appear. I actually like reading other people blogs as I learn a lot of new things inside and outside of the country. I prefer reading blogs in English of course, but Chinese is also not a problem for me.

Studying is of course the mostly important thing for a student. For those of my friends who are studying in form 6, give yourself a break, will ya? I know that the exam just finished from some of my friends blog. Give yourself a chance to relax your mind and body. Gather together for a coffee or chat isn't such a big deal. It couldn't really effect your studies that much. Online and blog once or twice a week. Write down any thing you had in mind or wanted to tell others, but couldn't had the chance. Take a few minutes reading other people blogs. I guarantee you will learn something new for the following day. '

I shall write more next time when I think of anything new.

9 comments:

Jill said...

I like to see others blog oso....
I think I'm not the one who'does not like to online or blogging'lo~
I will on9 whenever I'm free...
I will blog whenever I want to blog..
haha~

Thanks for this post...
U make me feel u still not forget us and really care of us...
Keep on blogging~
and I will keep on comment...haha

next week start ur new semester?
I still got one week holiday~wakaka~xp

Cheong Hao said...

lol...of course not talking about you lah...i also got read your blog one...haha...now typing the article for puan seah...think until my head want to break d...

yea next monday gonna start new sem...don't know what will happen...hahaha...good for you can relax one more week...

Jill said...

finally u type ur article~
hahaha~
gambateh la~
wait to see tat in our skol year book~hehe~

Winnie@mcd said...

I jus wanna ask u bout da article,wrk hard ya,hehe...
Yaya,I juz fin my exam,quite tough,so gonna hav a break in cameron!hehe...
Frm the way u write,I can feel tat a bit change jor,good sign...At least u showed ur care towards other ppl...
I'm sorry tat I skip postin blogs,but I hav read ur blogs very very often gar,dun be sad lar,smile~~zhak zhak..hehe

Cheong Hao said...

jill: dont know what to write leh...got a feeling my article kinda campur and very luan...haiz...

winnie: ask what???good for you can go to relax a bit mah...got change meh??
u mean become fatter that kind of change???
aiya nvm de lah...i just type for fun only...haha...

Winnie@mcd said...

At least gota bit yan ching ady,I feel lor,dunno true anot...
Dun worry lar,they will adjust ur article de lar...
By the way,really take k ur body lar,u hardly slim down,dun waste it...

Cheong Hao said...

what is yan ching...cant seem to understand that word...hope they will just take out the useful parts...

after i finish typing, i will post a link to my blog where u guys can see it before they edit it...

kinds hard to slim down again...even if i cant, it is also a little bit only i think...haiz...

Winnie@mcd said...

It's because ppl over there all quite big in size?
Cuz I really can see tat u trying to double ur size again...
erm,read in cantonese lar...yan ching..

Cheong Hao said...

yea...one of the reasons...texas has the most monut of fat people...u can see fat people anywhere along the streets...

oh ic...i get it now what it means...