Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Papers or Trees = Money...

Bought 2 books yesterday and one book today....The book i bought yesterday was around $40 each....It was only a very thin book...and it cost so much...damn it....
The book today was totally crazy...It cost me 71 bucks to buy it...Lol...Who would want to buy a book for such a high price... Well it is thicker than the red book, but it still should cost that much...I can eat god knows how many meals with it...=(...
The papers and books in the states are awefully expensive...The papers are still afordable when they are on sales, but the books are just another story...It was very fortunate to just have one book for the class....Anymore of it will certainly make me go bankrupt....

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

my family and I rarely buy books.. okay, maybe just text books for schooling.. =P

kenwooi.com

Cheong Hao said...

yea...they are just too expensive...i wonder how so many people still buy them...