Saturday, August 15, 2009

San Antonio ( Re-Edit version )...

Just reach San Antonio today afternoon. Had lunch with my dad's friend. It is a really nice city with lots of tall buildings. The weather here is unbearable. I kept finding some shaded area to hide from the sun. It is a really nice place to visit and to stay. There are a lot of asians as well as a lot of hispanic people. We went to a mexican bistro and bar which is also connected to a restaurant of its own. There is a very famous river walk below most of the hotels. The pathway is quite a long way and it is always crowded from morning until late night or even midnight. It is even busier than back at home in Kuala Lumpur. I really miss such scenes as the place that I am staying in Houston is more like a jungle than a living area. Hahaha~~~

We will be going to the Prestigious San Marcos outlet mall which is one of the biggest in the world. I can get myself all sorts of branded clothing and shoes. Can't wait to go there.

The pictures of both of my trip will be uplaoded to my facebook...

Re-edit:
Just came back from San Marcos Outlet Mall today. We went there early in the morning and came back in the evening. It was a really large mall compare to the outlet mall in Houston. There are two outlet malls combining together to make an enormous outlet mall. It is made up of the Tanger Outlet Mall and the Prime Outlet Mall. Either one of the mall is bigger than the outlet mall in Houston. The whole outlet mall is FIVE~EIGHT TIMES the size of the Jaya Jusco mall at home. My ankle was hurting like hell. I regreted wearing flip-flops instead of sneakers. Both of the outlet mall combining together nearly have all the famous and expensive brands in the whole United States. We bought some stuffs from shops like Cole Hann, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren Polo, Quicksilver and some others as well. We did not finish all of the shops as it will take as least one whole day or mall to finish it. I had the stamina to withstand it, but my leg doesn't want to listen to me. I have to find some place to rest everytime.

The sun today was unbearable. It felt like being roast under the scorching heat. My hair felt like it was being iron everytime I touch it. We had to have a drink inside Wendy to avoid the sun and rest for awhile.

I got fatter and fatter by this time of the year. There are a lot of nice and expensive clothing which I like but can't have it. Too Bad~~~My eyes just screen by all the clothing inside Donna Karan New York. All I got was a shirt from the shop. I just bought four items today, but it was alright. I bought quite a lot last time at Houston Outlet Mall. We would visit it next year I guess. This outlet mall is the one of the largest in United States and the largest in Texas. I hope we would have a chance to visit the largest outlet mall in Las Vegas, United States. My bro said it is way larger than the one we visted today. Looking forward to it~~~

2 comments:

Jill said...

why wan re-edit geh??
writing essay mei?or u wan to send tis as the article in the yearbook?xp

nice trip~ur photo oso very nice lei~

nicky said...

i just typed more things...so i just said re-edit loh...not for yearbook leh...