Sunday, September 27, 2009

~October Fest~

* I couldn't upload the pictures as it won't allow me to do so. I think there is some technical issues with it. I uploaded it to my facebook. *

I was suppose to post this yesterday right after I came home, but it was around 12 something so I had to post it today. There was one activity called the OctoberFest that I just know recently. There was one which was located in The Woodlands for yesterday and today. I think it is quite different from the ones that are at the other places. It is a German Festival with lots of German Beer and dancing. It lasted from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday whereas on Sunday, it is only half a day. It was really a lot of fun and music going on. There were a lot of people dancing on the stage.

There are actually two stages. One for the Euros and the other one is the German stage. I went there because I volunteer to work as a runner there. They have all sots of position to sign up for. My friends also went for that position, but neither of us got that position. The three ladies headed over to the other ticket counter all the way on the other end. I ended up doing a survey on how the people heard about the festival. Emil was asked to work at the coupon counter.

Fortunately, I was able to went for 2 round as a runner. Got to go around the place using that time and took some pictures of it. My friends ended quite early while I still had to work until 8 p.m. Haha~ We wonder around that place after work and took some pictures around. My friend push me to take a picture with two beautiful German girls. =)

We also did all kinds of silly and crazy pose, like sticking out our butt and making crazy faces. We desperately hungry after that and headed out for pizzas at Brother Pizza's nearly Safe-Way Driving there. The pizza was actually quite good. The flavor was awesome. We talk crap and joke there. I was lucky to have a Russian guy with me who doesn't know much Spanish. Haha~

After that, we rented a movie and went to Gaby house to watch it. I think the title was Babylon A.D. We were laughing quite a lot through out the movie as we joke about it a lot. It was really fun. We also took some crazy pictures while watching the movie.

My friend was very kind to drive me home after the movie. Thanks a lot to Emil and Sabrina. It was really awesome. Can't wait until the 'Siesta Latina' on next Friday. We got some Salsa and Merengue to floor it. Haha~ :)

No comments: