Monday, November 30, 2009

Update...

Haven't touch this blog for a long time. Just wanted to write something to make it seems alive. I am going to take rhetoric & composition 1 (eng), gen. psychology, gen.chem 1, u.s.history 2, and also calculus 1. It will be pretty hectic since I stop studying for more than a year, except for english. Hoping that I can catch back up pretty quick or else I am pretty much doom.

I will be going to Florida in winter with my family. Going to spend christmas eve in the disneyland there. It will be amazing and awesome christmas. Can't wait for that day to arrive...

6 comments:

Winnie@mcd said...

Woowww...That's great man,disneyland..Day-dreamed oso cant reach that..
I dun k ar,S-O-U-V-E-N-I-R-S~~!
haha~~enjoy ur X'mas over there,I'm sure it will be so much fun~~
And all the best in ur new life~~!

Cheong Hao said...

lol..how to buy u souvenirs....it is the second disneyland that i am going...left 1 only after going to the one in florida...

Winnie@mcd said...

yer..U stil like to sai me geh lor..Just buy 1st,I'm sure if U're nt cuming back,ur parents do..Ask them to bring back,I'm sure tak malu to go n get it one~~!Hehe~~
TAke more pictures and post it in facebook!!

Cheong Hao said...

i will post them in facebook...haha...know idea when will be coming back...haha...

jessiejheckman0927@gmail.com said...

aqaq 視訊聊天室18禁書裸體正妹百人斬成人網av女優王國777女人貼援交友留言桃園色美媚部落格2a片熊貓貼圖區列表模特兒走秀自拍性愛影片高中生援交女優排行圖貼區色情照片18禁影片噗浪網聊天交友自拍照片正妹交友gogo無縫鋼管林志玲走光自拍性愛85cc成人片西洋片 home3p性行為av no1忘年之交聊天室asiansex9 com彰化人聊天室夫妻私密俱樂部歐美av女優正妹卡卡tt1096 男同志交友網色情電影美女85cc成人片試看日本女優a片線上看男同志色教館av影片杜雷斯正妹牆鋼管車歐美 a 免費線上看影片巨乳學院妮妮的性行為洪爺圖貼85cc成人片免費xo7777 net85cc免費影片觀看外國片短期兼職魔女18avon

Tharik Ahamed said...

nice info
Mobile Tricks and Mobile Tips| India'a No.1 mobile expert