Thursday, February 11, 2010

College Life...

This is already a few weeks after college started. I haven't have much time to do things I want ever since I started the class. The homework is just terrible. I have the most homework for calculus, history and also chemistry with a lot of quizes and test following them. I have having barely 1~ 4 hours sleep per day. My eyes are getting smaller and smaller per day. I always feel sleepy no matter what I am doing.

I am also getting fatter and fatter since I came to U.S. lol~ It is so hard for me to cut down my weight. In order words, it isn't working for me. I am trying to keep up with the homework while understanding what the class is about.

I got a B for Chemistry and Calsulus, while I got and A for psychology. I need to get A's for chem and calc in the next test to pull my grades back up. The grades for the history test isn't out yet. Going to be knowing it tomorrow. Back to Chemistry class now....

3 comments:

建朝 said...

the first time i m here celebrating my CNY without u...
i noe it will be a bit imperfect without u...
perhaps u had gone through a few CNY with me...
so this year u need to celebrate at there...
jus wish u all the best ya...
and send my warmest regard to ur family too...
take care ya...

Cheong Hao said...

haha...yea...i dont think we will be celebrating cny..just going to have a simple dinner with my dad friends on cny eve...haha..thanks...have fun and take care...

皮膚 said...

激情成人聊天室情色成人辣妹胸部辣妹視訊露奶辣妹自拍三點全露內衣秀台灣成人貼圖成人電影院三點全裸免費視訊辣妹av圖裸體自拍色情聊天美女視訊g點色情訊息淫女火辣av辣妹圖片免費視訊聊天室情色天空調情上床圖片裸體自拍走光照片走光視訊情色成人18成人區火辣美女成人vcd成人影片下載本土av性愛情慾淫妹美女聊天性愛聊天室女生自慰影片免費看a圖淫婦巨乳辣妹視訊成人女生自慰方法免費情色限制級a片穿幫情色下載情色網站