Friday, May 21, 2010

Nothing Much...

I was talking with one of my friends back in Malaysia. She was talking about her blog and ask me to read it. Her blog was full with words, I mean in Mandarin which is tough for me.

So here I am, back at my own blog renewing it. It has been more than 3 months since I even touch blogs. I used to read them daily, but I am too lazy now.

Spring 2010 semester just ended last week, and here I am taking mini-mester again. I am taking U.S. Government in this mini-mester, Government 2 and U.S. History 1 in Summer 1.
I am also taking General Chemistry 2, Calculus 2, Mechanics & Heat, Computer Science Programming, and lastly Art Appreciation in Fall of 2010.

I will be having a month and half break between summer and fall semester. I need to sleep a lot as I am lacking sleep as usual. With my usual night studies before tests, I was able to finish a semester safely.

What suprises me more is that I got a high gpa for the past semester which was extraordinary. Guess I am just lucky. Maintaining it now will be a pain in the ass.

I hope everything turns out well and good luck to all my friends.

Learn how to have fun instead of stressing yourselves out. Take care.

3 comments:

Winnie@mcd said...

Love ur quote,"Learn how to have fun instead of stressing yourselves out"..!
Congrats by the way..

Jill said...

Agree...
I always having fun out of stressful situation...
hahaha...
Life should be enjoyed...

Everyone is busy for their life though...
Old friends gathering are getting lesser and probably nothing at all...
Anyway u are not here...
Wont know what actually happened here...
At least we get to know u are good...
that's enough...

*always update ur post la...so we get to know ur life there...=)

Cheong Hao said...

haha...i am lazy leh...i can't think of anything to write leh...